Your big day marks the start of one of the most essential journeys you will ever take in your lifetime. It takes a good deal of consideration and effort to produce the best day to begin it off right. The variety of information that needs attention might be frustrating, however with a little assistance from the professionals that make it their business to develop the environment for such a unique event you can get it all done with ease.
Among your number one concerns obviously is your wedding event decors. Wedding event lighting is important in the message of the day. It represents the radiance and pleasure of the future that waits on you, your life partner and household. The following suggestions will assist you to establish our wedding event lighting properly and prevent any unforeseen surprises. It goes without saying that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. The experiences shared, tears shed, and memories made most assuredly will last a lifetime. Stay Off the Roof Phoenix AZ wedding lighting understands the significance of your big day. That’s why we design and set up wedding lighting for your reception or ceremony with the utmost professionalism and care.
- Discover your source of power. Does each source/outlet have anything else pulling power from it or is the outlet a dedicated line? (There is absolutely nothing else on the electrical line returning to the breaker.).
- Learn just how much AMPS are offered in the breakers.
- Determine the number of AMPS your preferred lighting may require. AMPS = total watts per application ÷ voltage (120 ).
- Know the watts the lights utilize. (Mini-lights utilize 1/2 watt per bulb, rope lighting is 5 watts per foot & ornamental light bulbs are normally 5 to 10 watts per bulb.) Example: 100 light curtain light = 100 x. 5 watts = 50 watts per curtain x # of curtains (10) = 500 total watts ÷ 120 volts = 4.17 AMPS.
- As soon as you understand the AMPS per application (Ex. Curtain lighting behind the wedding event table) then utilize power cable sized to satisfy your requirement. An 18-2 white light cable wire is rated for 7 amps. Attempt not to have huge, awful extension cables that are not required for the number of AMPS being utilized.
- If a light strand states you can link 3 sets, do not aim to utilize more. You will blow the fuse in the very first set of lights.
- Do not utilize any product in front of lighting that is not flame retardant.
- Use suitable colored light cables per application. White corded lighting for pillars, backgrounds or ceilings, green or brown corded lights for trees or shrubs.
- Keep extension cables and lighting out of damage’s way. Look for a course from your lights back to the source of power that would have little or no traffic pattern. Follow wall lines or go along ceilings and drop down.
- Battery powered LED lights are terrific for usage on tables. They can be utilized in flower plans or in simulated candles.